Our Fractional CSO service is designed for small to mid-sized companies with big eyes for sustainability, but smaller budgets. We can be a bridge until your are ready for full-time sustainability staff.
- Sustainability Strategy and Goal Setting
- Materiality Assessment (where’s your impact?)
- Impact Calculations (Carbon, water, waste, etc)
- Data Management
- Reduction Strategies
- Employee Engagement and Communication
- Supply Chain Research
- Policy Development
- Certification Management
- Other Stakeholder Engagement
- ESG Reporting (GRI, SASB, TCFD, CDP, IR, GHG, Etc.)
- Vendor and Project Management
Engagements can range from 10% to 50% FTO commitments depending on the needs of the organization.
Typically, these are hybrid or fully-remote positions, but can vary based on stage of sustainability, budget and needs.
- Off-load Staffing Assignments
- Focus on Sustainability
- Reduced Operating Costs
- Increased Sales
- Measurable Progress
- Social and Environmental Good
- Employee Retention and Attraction